Note: Please refer to How to restore a Blackbaud Hosting Services backup locally before attaching your database locally.
- Click Chat with Support to request a backup of your Hosted database. Using this method, authorization can be given electronically by a primary contact or Site Administrator through a verified email address.
- Print the appropriate form (PDF) and have a Site Administrator or Primary Contact complete the form:
- Click Chat with Support and provide a copy of the authorization from to Support. Attach the completed Customer Authorization Form to your case or fax it to the number listed on the form once you have received a case number from Support.
- A zipped file containing your database will be made available to you on your FTP site once it is available. Copies of backups will generally be available 48 to 72 hours after the request has been made.
- If you wish to pre-consent Blackbaud to obtain a backup copy of your database or password resets, refer to How to submit a long term Blackbaud Hosting Services authorization form for password resets and database backups
- For information regarding the backup schedules in Blackbaud Hosting Services, refer to the Blackbaud Hosting Services automated backup schedule.