- Create a gift query (BB19082) for the gifts to include in the report
- On the Output tab of the query, select:
Gift Information, Gift Amount
Gift Information, Gift Date
Gift Information, Gift Type.
- Save and close the query
- Create a pivot report (BB88412) based on the query created in steps 1 through 3
- In the pivot report, right-click anywhere on the screen and select Field List.
- On the Field List screen, select Gift Date breakdown, Year (Quarter, Month, or Day) and move it to the Column Area
- To break the report down by gift type, select Gift Type, Gift Type and move it to the Column Area
- Select Name, Name and move it to the Row Area
- Select Totals, Total Gift Amount and move it to the Totals Area
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.