- Click Add on the Activities tab of the student/applicant record. The Add Activity screen appears.
- Required fields are Category and Activity. An example of a category is Clubs and an example of an Activity is Chess Club.
- In the Comments field, enter any comments about the activity
- In the Date from and Date to fields, enter the dates the student participated in the activity.
- In the Hours/Week and Week/Year field, enter the number of hours per week and number of weeks per year the student participated in the activity.
- In the Comments field, enter any additional information about the activity.
- In the Rating, enter a rating for the activity.
- In the Role field, enter a role such as Head Cheerleader.
- To print activity information on report cards and transcripts, mark the Print on report card and Print on transcript checkboxes.
- In the Participation grid, to record more specific activity information, make selections in the Grade Level, Academic Year, and Eligibility Status columns.
- To indicate the student wants to participate in the activity, mark the checkbox in the Wants to Participate column.
- To indicate the student participated in the activity, mark the checkbox in the Participated column.
- Click OK.
In our latest release of Online Campus Community (v. 3.12) We created an entire Athletics functional area in OCC where coaches can create/maintain their team events. For more information about Online Campus Community, check out our website.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.