To run the tool:
- Click Start, Run and click Browse
- Browse to C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322 and select ASPNET_REGIIS.EXE. Click Open.
Note: The path and version number may be different on each computer. To find the correct path, search for the APSNET_REGIIS.EXE file and use that path.
- Enter a space and /i after ASPNET_REGIIS.EXE
- Click OK to run the installation
- Once installed, grant Read/Write NTFS permissions for the ASPNET user to the appropriate files and folders
- Repeat steps 1 - 4, browsing to C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727 and selecting ASPNET_REGIIS.EXE.
Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist in implementing the solutions on these websites.