Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- On the Records - Courses page, click Open a Course, and open the appropriate record.
- Select the Grading tab.
- Open the appropriate academic year record.
- Unmark the appropriate checkboxes.
- If the course should never appear on report cards and transcripts, unmark the Print this course on Report Cards and Transcripts checkboxes
- If the course should appear on report cards and transcripts for some marking columns, but not all, unmark the Graded checkbox for each marking column to omit
Note: Unmarking the Graded checkbox for a marking column automatically deletes all Registrar's Office grades and comments and Faculty Access for the Web grades recorded for students in the marking column
- Click OK
- Click Save and Close
Note: If the course should print on report cards or transcripts at certain times during the academic year, but not others, create a course query that excludes the course(s) and use the course query on the Filters tab of the report card or transcript.