- The Attendance Taken checkbox is available only when selecting Attendance Entry by Class. This does not include Attendance Entry by Cycle, for Class.
- If a class spans more than one period, each meeting of the class for that day appears in a separate column in the grid
- You can enter a date range in Start Date and End Date to display class meetings for multiple days in the grid
- In Attendance, click Enter class attendance
- Open the appropriate class
- Enter attendance
- Mark the Attendance taken checkbox for the appropriate day(s)
- Save the class attendance
Faculty Access for the Web
- In Attendance the teacher selects Yes in the Attendance Taken row to indicate that attendance has been taken for a class.
- When teachers save attendance, the attendance entries and Attendance Taken values for each class meeting are automatically saved to Attendance in Registrar's Office
- Select either Enter attendance using grid or Enter attendance using seating chart from the Attendance menu.
- Select the appropriate term, class and date range.
- Enter attendance and indicate attendance has been taken
- If using the attendance grid, select Yes from the Attendance Taken drop down menu
- If using the seating chart, click the Yes button next to Taken?
- Click Save