- In Scheduling, click Edit Master Schedule
- Select the appropriate School, Year, Session
- Select View, List (if not already selected)
- Click Add Class
- Click the binoculars next to Course ID to search for the course
- Select a Start Term
- Verify the section number, edit if desired
- Click Save. If you wish to schedule teachers, rooms, or students for the class proceed to step 9-11. Otherwise, close the new class record.
- Schedule a teacher and/or room for each term at the bottom of the Class tab, using the binoculars to search for the record or the drop-down arrow to pick from the course resource list.
- If desired, enroll students from the Students tab
- Save and close the new class record
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.