- Show [ ] trailing zeros in GPAs -- Select how many trailing zeros to display in GPAs
- Show [ ] trailing zeros in numeric grades -- Select how many trailing zeros to display in numeric grades
- Separator for default comments -- Select how to separate default comments. You can select Carriage return, Space, Comma, Semicolon, Period, or End of sentence. This business rule applies only if using comment codes.
- When awarding credit for courses taken multiple times, use -- Select the class with the highest grade or the most recently taken class
Note: If the Course can be taken for credit multiple times checkbox is marked on the Grading tab of the course record, the business rule is not applicable. Credit is awarded each time the course is taken.
- When calculating GPAs including courses taken multiple times, use -- Select the class with the highest grade, the most recently taken class, or all the classes
- When posting grade comments from FAWeb or entering new grade comments in grades, use -- Review How to select the font for comments posted from Faculty Access for the Web or entered in Grades (BB168584)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.