- In Administration, click Set up system security
- Open the user group for which to give rights to clear checks
- Under System Components, highlight and mark the Shared Components checkbox
- Under Shared Component Privileges, highlight and mark the Bank Accounts checkbox and click Options
- Highlight Bank Account Lists and verify the user has View rights for the necessary bank
- Highlight Bank Account Information and verify the user has view rights for Payments
- Highlight Administrative tasks and verify the user has rights to Change transaction status
- Highlight the system the user will be using (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Student Billing, etc) and verify the user has View, View Details, and Edit rights for the transactions they need to clear. This must be done for each system the user needs rights for changing transaction statuses.
- Save and close the Group
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.