Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Verify you are running Blackbaud NetCommunity version 5.5 patch 2 or higher. If you are not on version 5.5 with patch 2, download and install the latest version with patch.
- Confirm that all sign-ups, profile updates, fundraisers, donations, event registrations, and memberships are processed in the recommended order in the Blackbaud NetCommunity plug-in.
- In The Raiser's Edge, view all uncommitted gift batches to determine if the missing transaction is an uncommitted batch. If so, commit the batch.
- Check committed batches for exceptions. You can determine why the gift did not commit and make the appropriate adjustments.
- Create a gift query with criteria that matches the missing transaction(s). On the query's Output tab, select Constituent Name and any other fields that can identify the gifts. On the Results tab, scroll through the results to determine the record on which the gift resides.
- Confirm the Blackbaud NetCommunity plug-in version is the same as the server version. If not, update the Blackbaud NetCommunity Integration Plug-in.
- If the transactions or gifts were deleted, review the options for restoring the data.
We have done work on the check in process around bulk processing of transactions.
Download and install the latest version and patch, if applicable.