- Select the parent organization on the Bio 2 tab.
- Save and close the subsidiary's record.
- Open the parent organization's record.
- Create a gift on the parent organization's record.
- On the gift record, select Gift, Apply to, Subsidiary Pledges.
- On the Apply Payment from Parent Corporation screen, select an option in the Apply payment to frame:
- Parent and Subsidiary Accounts as Aggregate Total: Applies the payment as one aggregate amount against an aggregate amount that represents the total of all pledges received from the parent and its subsidiaries, without the need to split the payment out and apply it to the separate pledge envelopes or to specific subsidiary accounts. This is the default option.
- Specific Accounts as Aggregate Pledges: Applies the payment as one aggregate amount against one or more aggregate pledge amounts, each of which represents the total of all pledges received from the parent or one specific subsidiary, without the need to split the payment out and apply it separately to specific pledge envelopes.
- Specific Pledge Envelope(s): Applies the payment to separate, specific pledge envelopes from the parent organization and/or one or more of its subsidiaries.
- If Specific Accounts as Aggregate Pledges or Specific Pledge Envelope(s) is selected, the Display These Pledge Types frame appears. Select the appropriate option to limit the grid to display only pledges of a specific type:
- Payroll Deduction Pledges only
- Corporate Pledges only (incl. Other)
- Both Corporate and Payroll Deduction Pledges
- In the Payment amount field, enter the amount to apply to pledges.
- Click Auto-Distribute. The payment is applied in ascending date order, oldest to the most recent, until the full payment is applied.
- Mark the Show zero amount pledges checkbox if appropriate.
- Click OK.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.