If creating custom membership cards:
- In Mail, select Membership Cards.
- On the General tab, select Create custom data file as the card type.
- On the Fields to Include tab, select Membership Barcode translation.
- Add other desired fields and click Export.
- On the Export screen, select Comma separated values or Excel 97-2000 as the Export format.
- Click Export Now.
- Open the data file in Excel.
- Change the font to "3 of 9 Barcode"
If printing standard barcodes:
- Click Mail, Membership Cards
- On the Fields to Include tab, select the fields:
- Member Barcode prints the barcode, itself
- Barcode Numbers prints the numbers that appear underneath the barcodes