- In Configuration > International highlight the appropriate country and click Open.
- In the Address block window, enter the appropriate fields for the address, including spaces and punctuation.
Example: If the Province and Post Code should appear on the same line as the City, use the following steps:
- Highlight the line that they presently appear on and click the left arrow.
- Highlight the line that includes City, click the Space button twice.
- Highlight Province in the list of available fields, and click the right arrow.
For more information, refer to How to configure international address block settings