- On the Mail page, select Phonathon Forms
- Open an existing phonathon form or click New to create a new one
- On the General tab, select which constituents to include, enter date range for the gifts to include, and determine whether to create an output query
- On the Fields to Include tab, select which fields print on the forms
- On the Filters tab, optionally filter the forms by funds, constituent codes, campaigns, appeals, and solicit codes
- On the Gift Types tab, select which gift types to include on the forms
- On the Attributes tab, optionally include or exclude constituents based on attributes
- On the Ind. Address and Org. Address tabs, determine which address to print
- On the Format tab, determine the formatting of the forms, which includes the sort
- Click Print or Preview to process the mailing
Note: You can easily manage your phonathon calls with the Call Center for The Raiser's Edge custom module, which provides a screen to prompt callers for each piece of information that needs to be collected and presenting it one constituent at a time using your call list. For information on Call Center for The Raiser's Edge or to purchase, contact your account manager.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.