Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- In Administration, select Globally Change Records.
- Highlight Constituent and click New change.
- Click the Include button and select Selected Constituents to include a query for the global change.
NOTE: By default, all constituent records are included.
- Select Addressee/Salutations, Primary Addressee ID OR Addressee/Salutations, Primary Salutation ID.
- In the Operation field, select Add.
- In the Add field, select the appropriate format.
- Mark the 'Overwrite existing value' checkbox to replace the current value with the new value.
NOTE: If the checkbox is unmarked, the global change adds the selected value only to records without a primary addressee.
- Mark the appropriate checkboxes at the bottom of the global change.
- Click Change Now.