Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Verify the user is listed to receive the action reminder.
- Verify Action Reminders are marked to be shown on the Home page.
- Give the user rights to view actions.
- Modify the reminder information on the action. If the reminder is not defined to show on the current date, it does not appear. (For example, a reminder may be set to remind the user only 1 day beforehand. The user will not see the reminder on his Home page a week before the action is due.) Refer to How to create an action reminder in The Raiser's Edge 7 for more information.
- Log in with a user name that is selected to notify.
- Expand the table by clicking the plus sign (+) next to the Action Reminders table header.
- If the action reminders were globally deleted or marked completed, restore to a valid backup of the database.
- Uninstall Web Components; download and install Web Components version 10
- Uninstall and reinstall the Raiser's Edge 7 on the workstation.
- Citrix and terminal services users only:
At the terminal server:
- Open a command prompt.
- Type Change User /Install.
- Through the Start, Run line, use a UNC path to specify the location of the setup.exe in the deploy package and run setup.exe from this location.