- Have you changed the default password, and is it secure?
- Who has supervisor rights?
- Does the user(s) with supervisor rights log in as Supervisor regularly or only when a major database change is required?
- Who can edit and add table entries?
- Are your table entries documented and used consistently?
Include the answers, with the exception of the Supervisor password, in your organization's policy and procedures guide (BB90981).
For more information on setting up system security, refer to the Configuration & Security Guide (PDF)