- From the Records page, select Constituents and open the solicitor's constituent record. If the solicitor is currently a relationship record or does not have a constituent record, add them as a constituent.
- Select the Bio 1 tab for individuals or the Org 1 tab for organizations and mark the Is a solicitor checkbox. This enables the Details button.
- Click Details and then optionally click New Goal.
- For the Type of Goal, select Campaign or Fund, and then search for the campaign or fund record.
- Add a goal amount, if applicable.
- Save and close the new goal. The solicitor now appears on the campaign or fund record when clicking the Solicitors button.
- Click OK.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.