Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Try each of the following links and record your results. The link text describes what should displayed if a connection was made.
- Blackbaud's website
- Amazon.com's Wish List Login page - The page is no longer valid, but the test is to see if you can connect to a secure site (with https:// in the URL).
- Under Construction - Node 1 (or Node 2)
- https://dnbweb1.blackbaud.com/opxserver/registry/bbregister.asp - This page only handles text/opx content-type requests. The header content type was:
- https://dnbweb1.blackbaud.com/opxserver/response.asp - This page only handles opx version 1.0 to 1.010 requests. The header version was:
- The RE:NetSolutions Registration page
- If the connections to the links above were all successful:
- Click Start, Run, type CMD and click OK to open a DOS command prompt
- Type PING dnbweb1.blackbaud.com and press Enter
- Review the Packets line for the following information. 4 Sent and 4 Received indicates a successful connection via the DOS PING:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss)
- If all of the above tests were successful, but you still receive an error connecting to NetDonors, refer to Error: Unable to verify user name or password, please check login or What to do when changing a PayPal or NetDonors password for further troubleshooting help.