If your Raiser's Edge is self-hosted (not hosted by Blackbaud):
Install the plug-in as outlined here: How to install a Plug-In. If the plug-in is still missing after installing:
- Log in as local administrator to the workstation.
- Log into The Raiser's Edge.
- Click on Plug-ins in the left menu.
- Click on File in the top menu. Select Install plug-ins.
- Find the desired DLL file for the plug-in.
- Highlight it. Click Open. The plug-in should appear in The Raiser's Edge.
- If needed, File > Exit and Sign Out and/or reboot the workstation for it to update and appear.
If your Raiser's Edge is hosted by Blackbaud:
Please refer to the following: