We resolved this issue in version 7.91.5056, patch 23. Download and install the latest patch, which contains all fixes from previous patches. If you are running an older version, download and install the latest version and then the patch.
Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- In Reports, recreate the report.
- Change the default printer to another printer and change it back to the original printer.
- Reinstall the printer driver. If on Windows 2000, reinstall the printer driver from the Windows 2000 CD. If using a dot matrix printer, set up your workstation to print to a dot matrix printer.
- Reinstall a Post Script (PS) printer driver instead of a PCL driver.
- Delete temporary files.
- Reboot the workstation.
- On the desktop, click Start, Settings, Control Panel. Double-click Fonts and select Tools, Folder Options from the menu bar. On the True Type tab, unmark the true type checkbox and click OK.
- Add a new user name in The Raiser's Edge with the same security rights as the problem user. If it works under this user name, refer to What to consider before deleting a user name.
- Uninstall and reinstall the workstation components.