Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Mark the gifts as not receipted.
- If creating a custom data file (custom receipts), change the receipt type for the constituent to One receipt per gift:
Click Records, Constituents.
Open the appropriate constituent.
On the Bio 2 tab, select One receipt per gift in the Receipt type drop-down.
OR If creating a custom data file (custom receipts), change the conditional field to a constituent field (city, state, constituency code)
- On the Gift Types tab of the Receipts, unmark Exclude zero amount gifts.
- Ensure the missing gift is a Recurring gift payment rather than the original recurring gift. Receipts are not generated for the original recurring gift.
- On the Addresses tab of the Constituent record, ensure the SendMail? checkbox is marked for the address that is used in the mailing.
- Canadian version only - If using selected receipt stacks in receipts, ensure the gift has the selected receipt stack:
Click Records, Gifts.
Open the appropriate gift and enter the correct receipt stack.