Contact Blackbaud's Administration Department to obtain the appropriate link to PayPal and to notify us that you will be using an additional Internet Merchant Account with one of your NetSolutions pages so that we bill appropriately:
- Email NetDonors-MultipleIMAs@Blackbaud.com. In the email, include:
- The additional Internet Merchant Account number
- The login and password to apply to the new account. The login and password must be 7 to 12 alpha and numeric characters and different than the values of your first IMA account registration
- Include the credit card types this account will accept
- Mother's maiden name
- Other important date
Note: These last three will be used by PayPal to confirm your identity in case you forget your password.
- Once Blackbaud notifies you that this additional account is active, open NetSolutions
- Open the page for which a different Internet Merchant Account will be used
- Click Next until the Additional Internet Merchant Account screen appears
- Enter the Merchant ID Account and password. In these fields, enter the Login ID and Password for your additional IMA (NOT the Account Number for the IMA).
- Click Next until the final screen in the wizard appears
- Click Finish