- Close all other instances of the program. If you need to ensure you're not running more than one instance of The Raiser’s Edge you can run task manager to verify there is more than one listing of The Raiser’s Edge in applications.
- If it is still an issue, select File, Exit from the menu bar. Right-click the Login Manager (stoplight) and select Signout.
- For The Raiser's Edge only: If you are integrated with Outlook and have closed out of all instances of The Raiser's Edge, do one of the following:
- On The Raiser's Edge Outlook Toolbar, click The Raiser's Edge, Work Offline
- Close out of all Microsoft Office applications. Right-click the Blackbaud Login Manager in the system tray (the stoplight icon). Select Signoff.
If Blackbaud hosts your database, please refer to How to manually log off a frozen or unresponsive session in the Hosted Environment