- Extract the ZIP file containing the plug-in file(s) to the \[product_name]\Plugins folder on the workstation where the plug-in will be run. (RE example: [drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Plugins)
Note: If the file was sent via email from Customer Support the file may be named with a .bb file extension. Rename the file from .bb to .zip in order to extract the files.
- Have the user on the workstation exit and log out of the related Blackbaud application.
- Manually register the DLL file that was extracted.
- Log into the Blackbaud application on that workstation.
- Click Plug-Ins on the left navigation bar.
- Click the plugin name and follow the prompts.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.