Note: Logos must be either .jpg or .gif files.
- In Microsoft Word, select Insert, Picture, From File from the menu bar. Select View, Header and Footer to place your logo in the Header.
- To add your logo to a Raiser's Edge report, select File, Export from Report's menu bar. Export your report as a Word for Windows document, and follow the instructions above.
- In Crystal Reports for Blackbaud, select Insert, Picture from the menu bar. Place your logo in the Report Header if you want it to appear only on the first page.
- In version 6's RE:NetDonors, open RE:Online Import, and select the Configure Giving Page tab. Enter the URL from your website in the Logo URL field.
- In version 7's NetSolutions:
- Select NetSolutions from The Raiser's Edge bar and click Configure and Customize.
- Select the Site Customization Defaults tab, and select Logo and Title in the Page Section field.
- Browse for your logo and click Submit.
- Click Yes on the prompt
*To change the image on existing pages, open each page and change the image in the Page Wizard. Click through the full wizard until you can click on Finish, to complete the change.