1. Create an invoice query with a dynamic format.
2. On the Criteria tab, expand Invoice Account Distribution and Account Segments.
3. Select Fund, [equals] operator and enter the desired Fund for the reports.
4. Select File, Save from the menu to save the query.
5. In Reports, Invoice Reports, open the report.
6. On the Filters tab, change the Invoice filter from All to Selected.
7. Select the saved query in the Invoice filter.
6. Preview/Print the report.
Note: The report will include all invoices in the query. This means that if an invoice has multiple funds on its distribution, the full amount of the invoice is included in the report. If multiple invoies include multiple funds, or to report on individual distribution amounts by fund, run an account distribution report instead: How to run an Account Distribution Report
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.