- Edit the appropriate gift
- Select the appropriate option in the Receipted drop-down: Not Receipted, Receipted, Do Not Receipt
Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
To globally change the Receipted field:
- Create a gift query of the gifts to change
- In Administration, click Globally Change Records
- Highlight Gift and click New Change
- Click Include and choose Selected Gifts. Browse to and select the appropriate query.
- Under Available Fields, select Gift, Receipt
- Select Replace as the Operation
- In the Replace field, select the current value.
- In the With field, select the value to change to
- Click Change Now
For example, To change Receipted to Not Receipted:
- Select Receipted in the Replace field
- Select Not Receipted in the With field
To change Not Receipted to Receipted:
- Select Not Receipted in the Replace field
- Select Receipted in the With field
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.