- Search for duplicate records to verify if there are actual duplicates.
- If no duplicate records are found, then either:
- Use the default search query. The default query only contains output fields with a single value which prevents duplicates from showing in the search results.
- Eliminate duplicates in the search:
- Remove any multiple-occurring fields from the output such as phone number
- Unmark the Check spouse names, check aliases, check nickname, or check contact name checkboxes when searching
- Search by Constituent ID
- Even though these constituents are displaying multiple times, they are actually the same record. Clicking on any of these will take you to the same record.
- If searching for a Constituent that is a contact on an Organization record, both the individual's record and the organization record may show in the results