Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- Click Administration, Globally Change Records
- Highlight Membership in the Membership category
- Click New Change
- Click Include to select a query, if needed
- From Available Fields, select Memberships, Dues
- Select Increase/Decrease as the Operation
- In Modify by field, select the appropriate value (either Amount or Percent)
- If using Amount, enter the appropriate amount in the Amount field
- If using Percent, enter the appropriate percent in the Percent field
Note: Use a positive number to increase the dues. Use a negative number to decrease the dues. For example, to increase the dues by $3 or by 3%, enter 3. To decrease the dues by $3 or 3%, enter -3.
- Click OK
- Click Change Now