Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
This example shows how to change Do Not Receipt to either Receipted or Not Receipted*.
- Create a static, gift query
- Filter on Gift Information, Receipt equals Do Not Receipt*
- Click Admin, Globally Change Records
- Highlight Gift and click New Change
- Include the query from step 1 above.
- Select Gifts, Receipt and choose the operator of Replace
- Enter the value, Do Not Receipt, in Old value* and either Receipted or Not Receipted as the New value*
*Note: If needing to change Receipted or Not Receipted, select the appropriate value in the query and in the old and new values in global change.