- Delete the pledge payment
- Recreate the pledge payment
- Open the pledge payment to be applied to a different installment
- On the gift record, select Gift, Adjust
- Select the Payment Applications tab
- Click View Installments
- Mark the Pay? checkbox beside each installment to which the payment should be applied
- Click Auto-Distribute
- Click OK
- Save and close the adjustment and gift
Note: If two pledge payments were 'flip-flopped' and need to be reversed, first delete one of the payments, follow the steps above to apply the other payment to the correct installment, then re-add the deleted payment.
For example, payment A was made to the 12/01 installment and payment B was made to the 11/01 installment. Payment A should be applied to 11/01 and payment B should be applied to 12/01. First, delete payment A, then follow the above steps to apply payment B to 12/01. Then, re-add payment A.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.