- Go to Configuration, Business Rules, and highlight Mail options
- Enter the appropriate SMTP Server and Port number. If hosted by Blackbaud, ensure the correct Blackbaud Hosting SMTP Relay server information is entered. Or if your Raiser's Edge is self/locally hosted, contact your network administrator for this information.
- Change the SMTP Authentication Method to Anonymous if hosted by Blackbaud. If self/locally hosted, begin with Anonymous but Basic or NTLM may be required by your network so confirm this setting with your network administrator.
- Unmark Use Secured Socket Layer (SSL). (Note: Leave this unchecked if hosted by Blackbaud. Otherwise, confirm with your network administrator if these needs to be checked.)
- Test the connectivity between the workstation and the SMTP Server.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.