- Create a payment query.
- On the Criteria tab, select Payment, Payment date, Operator equals, and enter the payment date.
- On the Output tab, select Payment, Payment number.
- Select the Results tab and note the check or EFT numbers.
- Double click on one of the line items in the query to pull up the record, then close it.
- Void and purge the payments listed in the query.
Note: When voiding the payments, do not mark the box to delete the calculations.
- Re-print the checks and EFTs.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.