This may occur if the report uses fewer than the four standard columns and the Gift Type settings are still set for the unused columns. To review these settings:
- On the Columns tab, note the selected column number(s).
- On the Gift Types tab, select the column(s) noted in step 1. Confirm the gift types and that Exclude zero amount gifts is marked at bottom.
- Still on the Gift Types tab, select the column(s) not selected / in use on the Columns tab.
- Click << to remove all gift types in the right list back to the left list.
- Repeat steps 3 through 4 if more than one column is not in use.
- Click Print or Preview to run the report.
If a list of donors and gifts (only one column) is needed, consider running the Constituent Giving History report.