- In Reports, select Transaction Reports
- Select Payroll Register and select New
- On the General tab, select whether you want to include Paid calculations, Unpaid calculations or both
- Define date ranges: select payment date(s), period ending date(s), and post date(s) to include
- Mark the options for the calculation detail to include. For example, if you are only interested in seeing tax withheld, mark the Taxes checkbox
- Select whether to print a Detail or Summary Report.
If you select Summary, you can further select to summarize by
- Type of compensation
- Compensation type ID
- Pay stub ID
- Calendar year
- Define any filters, such as filtering by a specific tax on the Filters tab
- Define any appropriate formatting on the Format tab
- Print or preview the report
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.