- In Mail, click State and Federal Tax Reports
- Highlight Federal Tax Reports and click New
- Select the *current year's 941/Schedule B/941-V Report in the Report Name field, and select the reporting period for this 941
- On the Filters tab, define any additional filters for this Form 941
- Save the mailing and give it a name
- Click Display Report
- Review the Report steps and click OK
- Click OK to close the dialogue box indicating fields in red must be completed. Complete the red fields and click Next Step.
- The Verify Report Complete screen appears. To confirm you have double-checked the data, click Agree.
Note: Clicking Agree signifies that you have verified the data is correct. Neither Aatrix Software nor Blackbaud is responsible for errors on forms submitted to the government. If you have not verified the data, click Double Check.
- Click Print to print a copy for your records and click Next Step.
- Choose to Print or eFile in the next little window.
- If you chose to print, you may print your own copy (this will print with Record Copy do not file on it), and after clicking Next, you may print the Final/Federal copy to send (should not print with Record copy do not file if your Aatrix authorization codes are good).
- On the Processing Complete screen, click Yes to conclude your processing and close the report; click No to return to the report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.