The Clear Invalid Spouse IDs plug-in clears out invalid data in the Spouse ID field. If your software is hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, refer to How to run a plug-in in a hosted environment.
Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article. Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator.
- Download the appropriate plug-in for your version of The Raiser's Edge:
- Save the EXE file to the local hard drive of any workstation with The Raiser's Edge 7 installed.
- Double-click the EXE file.
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. The EXE file is a self-extracting zip file which contains a DLL and a VBD file.
- Register the DLL file on the workstation.
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge.
- Log into The Raiser's Edge.
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Click the Clear Invalid Spouse IDs link.
- Follow the prompts.