The Alternate Address Deleter plug-in globally deletes all instances of an address type for alternate addresses. Note: A query of specific records cannot be included when running this plug-in.
Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator.
- Download the plug-in attached to this article for The Raiser's Edge 7.93 and above. Plugins for versions below 7.93 are below:
- Save the EXE file to the local hard drive of any workstation with The Raiser's Edge 7 installed.
- Double-click the EXE file.
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Plugins.) The EXE file is a self-extracting zip file which contains a DLL and a VBD file.
- Register the DLL file on the workstation.
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge.
- Log into The Raiser's Edge.
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Click the Alternate Address Deleter link.
- Follow the prompts.