If your software is hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, refer to How to run a plug-in in a hosted environment.
Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
NOTE: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator
- Download ResetTransactionDate.exe.
- Save ResetTransactionDate.exe to the local hard drive of any workstation with The Raiser's Edge 7 installed.
- Double-click ResetTransactionDate.exe.
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation (Note, the default location of \Plugins folder is: C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Plugins). ResetTransactionDate.exe is a self-extracting zip file that contains the plug-in files: dobResetTransactionDate.vdb and ResetTransDate.dll.
- Register ResetTransDate.dll on the workstation.
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge.
- Log into The Raiser's Edge.
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Click the Reset Next Transaction Due Date link.
- Follow the prompts.