1. Log in as Supervisor.
2. Go to Setup, Define Calculations.
3. Mark the Faculty to Automatically use supervisor calculations option.
To apply this change to current grades, clear the server cache and force the system to recalculate the marking column by logging into FAWeb as a Teacher and complete the following steps:
- Mouse over Gradebook, and select Edit Categories
- Select one of the marking columns used in the calculation,
- Change the factor to a different number for one of the categories.
- When the dialog box asking if you want to continue appears, click Yes,
- Save Page
- Then change the factor back to original value.
This will recalculate the marking column grade, which forces the system to recalculate the calculated marking column. You can do the same thing by manually retyping one of the grades used in the calculation for each student.