Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- Create a relationship query and filter on Individuals, Primary Business Information equals no
- Click Administration, Globally Change Records
- Select Constituent, Individual/Contact/Employee Relationship and click New Change
- Click Include, Selected Records, and select the query created in step 1
- In the Available Fields frame, select Individual/Contact/Employee Relationship, Is Primary
- In the Operation field, select Replace
- In the Replace field, select Unchecked. In the With field, select Checked.
- Click OK
- Click Change Now