- Create a default set if you do not currently have one.
- Select Tools, Options from the menu bar.
- Select the Records tab.
- Select the appropriate record type from the list on the left, and select the default set in the Default set to use drop-down menu.
- To have the fields load automatically when creating a new record, mark the Automatically load when creating new records checkbox.
- To load the fields manually, leave that option unchecked. When creating a new record, press Shift + F2 to load the defaults.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.