Only users with specific User roles have the ability to perform WealthPoint searches. Before proceeding with the instructions below, ensure the user has access to www.blackbaud.com. If not refer to How to add a user to Blackbaud.com (BB15556) for information on inviting a new user.
On our website, you can request rights to perform WealthPoint searches by requesting the following user role:
To request a new user role:
- Log into www.blackbaud.com.
- Select your name at the top right of any page, and click Manage Roles under Organization Information.
- Beside your name, click Manage Roles.
- Mark the checkbox for the role to request, such as Blackbaud Analytics User or WealthPoint User, and click Submit Roles.
- You will receive an email from the Blackbaud Webmaster letting you know if a Site Administrator has approved the role.
For more information on adding, editing, removing user roles, refer to How to add a user to Blackbaud.com (BB51116).
How to perform a WealthPoint search
- For WealthPoint for The Raiser's Edge, refer to What is WealthPoint for The Raiser's Edge and how to use it (US version only)? (BB213440).
Note: Refer to Knowledgebase solution What is the difference between the WealthPoint search types and what information is required for each? (BB248228) for information about the different types of search methods.