- Before installing the update, verify you are on version 7.80.1122, revision 33 (BB79245). If not, download and install the latest update and patch.
- If you also have the AddressAccelerator module, download and install AddressAccelerator (BB87099). This installs both AddressAccelerator and PostalSaver, except for Canadian Presortation Saver.
- In the Downloads section of the Web site, click the PostalSaver for the United States link.
- Click uspsXXXZZZ.exe (where XXX and ZZZ are three-letter month abbreviations).
- Select the Save this program to disk option and save it to a directory on the server or the workstation being updated.
Note: If the file is saved on the server it will need to be copied down to each workstation that is updated.
- Double-click uspsXXXZZZ.exe from the workstation.
- Browse to a location to unzip the files to. It is recommended to unzip the files to the same location PostalSaver is installed to.
Note: The default location for install is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\Postal Tools.
- Browse to the location chosen to extract the downloaded file.
- Open PostalSaver Datafiles.exe.
- Click Next on the install Wizard.
Note: If installing for the first time, select where to install the files.
- Click Finish.
- Run Update.exe from the location of the PostalSaver install.
For more information on PostalSaver, review What is the PostalSaver module? (BB77871).