Web Traffic Reports
Using the Report (Web Traffic) part, you can create reports with statistics about your website's traffic:
- Site Usage Report - The Site Usage Report displays the total number of hits each page on your website received and the percentage of total hits compared to other pages on your site. Web pages are hyperlinked so you can open them directly from the report.
- Page Rank Report - The Page Rank Report is a small bar graph displaying the number of hits a page received and its overall rank compared to other pages on your website. You can place this graph on any page. We recommend giving view rights in Part Security to only those who need to see the statistics.
- Page View Summary - The Page View Summary displays the total number of page views, the average number of page views, and the average number of page views per visit for all pages in the website. website users can filter the report results by date range and group the results displayed in the bar graph by day, week, or month.
- Page Overview Report - The Page Overview Report displays the total number of page visits and views for each page viewed. It also includes a bar graph that shows the total number of page visits and views for each page ID. You can filter the report so it includes only pages with the top ten number of views or visitors, the bottom ten number of views or visitors, or all pages that had any views or visitors. Web pages are hyperlinked so you can open them directly from the report.
- Visit Summary - The Visit Summary displays statistics for website visits during the specified period of time. The summary includes the total number of visits and average number of visits per day. It also includes the total length of time visitors spent on the website and the average visit length per visitor.
- Visitor Summary - The Visitor Summary displays statistics including the total number of website visitors, the number of unique visitors, the number of one-time visitors, the number of repeat visitors, and the average number of visits per visitor. The summary also includes the total number of Blackbaud NetCommunity visitors and the number of unique Blackbaud NetCommunity visitors. website users can filter the report results by date range.
- Hits: Number of times a page was accessed
- Hosts: Number of unique computers accessing the site
- Views: Number of times visitors viewed a page
- Visits: Number of times users logged into the website
- Unique visitors: Number of logged-in users and anonymous visitors (those not logged into the Web site) who visit the website
- Return Visitors: Number of unique users who visit the website more than once while logged in. (This excludes return visits by those not logged in.)
- Only Visited once: Number of logged-in users and anonymous visitors (those not logged into the Web site) who visit the website only once
Using the Report (Email) part, you can create reports for your website about emails sent through Blackbaud NetCommunity.
- Email Revenue Summary - The Email Revenue Summary displays the amount of donations collected from an email link to a donation page. website users can filter the report results by date range, message type, and revenue type.
- Email Activity Report - The Email Activity Report displays details for each email sent including the email title, type, sender's name, and date sent. Other details include:
- The number of opened emails
- The number of bounced emails
- The number of page visits generated by each email
Web site users can filter the report results by email type, date range, and action.
Items used in the Email Activity Report:
- Type: Type of message sent, such as Email, Acknowledgement, Newsletter, Fundraiser, or Chapter
- Sent: Number of emails sent
- Opened: Number of emails sent that were tracked as opened
- Bounced: Number of emails sent that were not delivered successfully
- Page Visits: Number of Web page visits generated by a link in the email