The Order of the Deposit is not set to 999 for a remainder EFT bank. Please follow the below instructions to correct the EFT bank settings for the organization.
Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
1. In Administration, click Globally Change Records.
2. Highlight Employee and click Employee Change.
3. On the Filters tab, choose Selected in the Employees row.
4. Mark the query radio button and click the binoculars in the search field.
5. Click Add a New Query at the top of the search screen.
6. On the Criteria tab, select Employee Bank Information, Order of Deposit, Operator "Does not Equal" and Value "999"
7. Click OK.
8. Select the Amount type field and select Remainder from the Value drop-down menu.
9. Click OK.
10. Save and close the query.
11. Click OK in the Employees filter screen to return to Global Change.
12. Select the General Tab on the global change.
13. Select Employee Bank Information, Order of Deposit, Operation "ADD" and Value "999"
14. Mark the 'Overwrite the existing value' checkbox.
15. Click OK.
16. Mark the checkboxes for any additional options in the bottom gray area.
17. Click Preview Changes to verify the information is correct.
18. Click Change Now.