During the first run, when prompted to mark the gifts as Acknowledged, click No. If you are mailing to organization and individual constituents, consider creating queries to separate the organizations and the individuals. If the individuals are not separated from the organizations, duplicate letters for the individuals will be printed.
- On each organization record, create a contact
- In the Last Name field, enter the organization's name
- Select all other appropriate options
- Consider creating a specific contact type, such as Organization, for these special contact records. See how to add new table entries to the Contact Type table for additional information.
- Save and Close the contact and the organization record
- On the Organization Address tab of the mailing, select Mail to contacts and all other appropriate options
Check out Address Processing for organizations to see how additional options on mailing to contacts or the organization itself.