- Create a page with a Documents part or navigate to Site explorer > Files and upload your document. If you already have a page with a document part on it, simply upload the document.
- Navigate to the page and/or part you're working with (through Email or Formatted Text and Images Part).
- Highlight the text/image you'd like to use as the link in the editor window.
- Click the Insert tab
- Click the Link button to create a new hyperlink.
- Select the Create link to Blackbaud NetCommunity document option in the window that pops up.
- Click the binocular icon to search for your document, and select your document.
- Click the Select button at the bottom of the window.
- Click the Insert button.
- Click the Save button.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.