- Create a page with a Documents part or navigate to Site explorer > Files and upload your document. If you already have a page with a document part on it, simply upload the document.
- Note: The Files Module is an additional module in NetCommunity. It is not automatically included in all packages of NetCommunity. If you do not have the files module, you can upload the document to a 3rd party hosting site, for example Google Drive or Dropbox, and then insert a link.
- Navigate to the page and/or part you're working with (through Email or Formatted Text and Images Part).
- Highlight the text/image you'd like to use as the link in the editor window.
- Click the Insert tab
- Click the Link button to create a new hyperlink.
- Select the Create link to Blackbaud NetCommunity document option in the window that pops up.
- Note: If you utilized a 3rd party to host the document, you would select the Other type of link
- Click the binocular icon to search for your document, and select your document.
- Click the Select button at the bottom of the window.
- Click the Insert button.
- Click the Save button.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.