- From the Design tab, in the Report Type field, select the type of report to create. Select Email Revenue Summary or Email Activity Report.
- To view a pop-up preview of the report, click on the report type. For more information about report types, see Email Reports.
- In the Report Title field, select the title to use for the report.
- To use the report’s name for the title, select Default.
- To enter a custom report title, select Other and enter the title in the field.
- To display the report title above the report, select Show Report Title.
- To save the report, click Save and Close. You return to the Report (Email) design screen.
- Click Save. You return to Parts.
- To use the part, you must place this on a page to view it's report features. For more information on the report type features, please see Email Reports.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.